Charlotte Hornets vs. Miami HEAT
IOTG: Jerseys Mashup Vol. 2 – GWP included with every order
- The HEAT and the Hornets meet for the first of four regular season matchups and the first of two straight as the teams meet again on Saturday.
- Last season, Miami swept the series, 4-0, and currently has five straight wins over Charlotte. Additionally, Miami scored 144 points against the Hornets in their last game, scoring the second most points in team history.
- The HEAT are 71-46 against Charlotte in the regular season, including 41-18 in home games and 30-28 in road games.
- Gabe Vincent hasn’t missed a free throw in the fourth quarter since last season, going a perfect 22 of 22 in that span.
- Miami and Charlotte will meet in back-to-back games, first tonight and again on Saturday. This is the second of eight occurrences this season in which the HEAT will face the same opponent in consecutive games, including six in Miami. They did that earlier this season against Toronto, splitting the two games on 11/22 and 11/24.
- Miami has currently shot at least 80% from the foul line in 10 straight games, the longest such streak in franchise history. It surpasses the previous record of eight which had been made twice before, first from 01/29/92 to 02/16/92 and again from 01/19/20 to 02/03/20.
- Miami: Tyler Herro, doubtful, injury/illness (left ankle; sprain) – Caleb Martin, doubtful, injury/illness (right quadriceps; contusion) – Victor Oladipo, absent, injury/illness (left knee; tendinosis) – Omer Yurtseven, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Ankle; Conflict) – Jamal Cain, Out, G League (Two-Way)
- Charlotte: not yet submitted
|108.0||Points per game||109.1|
|109.2||OPPONENT POINTS PER MATCH||113.8|
|.471||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.459|
|.344||3-PT FG PCT.||.339|
|40.2||REBOUNDS PER MATCH||45.9|
|42.5||OPPONENT REBOUND PER MATCH||47.8|
|24.7||ASSISTANCES PER MATCH||26.5|
|8.18||FLIGHTS PER MATCH||7.45|
|13.9||Turnover per game||15.0|
|16.7||OPPONENT RETURNS PER MATCH||15.0|
|2.91||BLOCKS PER GAME||6.27|