Apple unveiled during the iOS 15 keynote of WWDC21. Along with the revamped iMessage and FaceTime experiences, the company is also adding more personalization to the beloved Memoji feature.
This feature has been a hit since Apple introduced it to the iPhone X keynote. By using the TrueDepth sensor to react with your face, Memoji has received a lot of hype over the years.
For example, many users – and Apple itself – have created fun karaoke games with this feature. And since the company introduced Memoji Sticker, making it available to all iPhone users, this feature has become even more popular.
Every year, Apple introduces a little more customization: language support, new accessibility features, glasses, and more. Now with iOS 15 already available for almost a week. There are a lot of things you can change with your Memoji avatar right now.
Here is everything new with:
- Clothes: Users can now customize their Memoji with over 40 outfit choices to reflect your style, mood or season and choose up to three different colors;
- New accessibility option: Three new accessibility options allow you to represent yourself with cochlear implants, oxygen tubes or a soft helmet;
- New stickers: Nine new Memoji stickers let you send a shaka, wave, light bulb moment, and more.
- Two different eye colors: You can now select a different color for your left eye and your right eye;
- New glasses: Customize your character with three new eyewear options, including heart, star and retro shapes. Select the color of your frame and your lenses;
- Multicolored hats: Represent your favorite sports team or college by choosing up to three colors for the headgear.
Be sure to check out our full rundown of all what’s new in iOS 15 here.
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links which generate income. Following.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: